Present your Printed or E-mail Voucher
Free Cancellation up to 3 days before the booked date
Hanbok Rental (1 hour and 30 minutes)
Hair Styling (women only)
Gyeongbokgung Palace Admission Ticket
Google Drive Photos Downloadable Link
Beverages / Meals
how to go
1. Monday, Wednesday ~ Sunday Meeting Location
• Location: Hanboknam Gyeongbokgung Branch (17 Bukchon-ro 5ga-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul)
• How to go: Subway line number 3, Anguk Station Exit 1 → Walk towards the stone wall of the ally on the right → Go pass Pungmun Girls High School and Deokseong Girls High School → Walk to the MG Community Credit Cooperatives (MG새마을금고) on the left passing the Jeongdok Library → Hanboknam is located next to MG Community Credit Cooperatives (MG새마을금고)
2. Tuesday Meeting Location
• Location: Hanboknam Changdeokgung/Changgyeonggung Branch (L2, 85 Donhwamun-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul)
• How to go: Subway line number 3, Anguk Station Exit 4 → Come out from the exit and turn around to the opposite direction → turn right and walk straight → right at the second right turn into "Donhwamun-ro" street and walk straight → Pass two blocks then go into the building on your right and head to the second floor.
1. If you want a single photo shooting, please select SOLO Snapshot Photo Tour.
2. In case of rain or typhoon on the reservation date, we give a 100% refund.
3. Please contact our CS Team if you want to shoot at another place other than Gyeongbokgung Palace or Changdeukgung Palace (Tuesday only).
4. Shooting time (1 and a half hours) does not include the time to wear Hanbok. Please wear Hanbok at the Hanboknam in advance of the meeting time!