Present your Printed or E-mail Voucher
- 1. The Street of Youth, make delicious Korean food such as Gimbap, Tteokbokki, Bulgogi and so on in Hongdae!
- 2. Will be taught step by step by the professional teacher.
- 3. Make healthy Korean food with fresh ingredients!
- 4. Halal Cooking Class is also available.
A Cooking Class held on the Street of Youth in Hongdae! There are so many variety of Korean foods that captivated the taste buds of people all over the world! Well known to many foreigners but even easy to make? From spicy sweet tteokbokki, kimbap for simple eating on the street, sweet bulgogi and japchae also called as Korean noodles! This is a cooking class product that I strongly recommend to the foreigners who loves Korean food!
I Love Hansik is a preliminary tourism venture company that was established to promote Korean food culture to foreigners and develop the Korean food tourism. Multinational experts such as Korean/ Japanese/ Chinese/ Italian provides hands-on learning services that link Korean food and tourism in various foreign languages. It operates a 10-person first cooking studio and a maximum 30-person second cooking studio & cafe in Yeonnam-dong near Hongik University Station, and offers a variety of events on cooking classes, food tours, and food topics.
• The class will still proceed even with only two people attending. So, try it with your friend!
• Will be explained by the teacher kindly and in detail, even the beginner can make it deliciously.
• Demonstration from the chef- Cooking lesson of a group of two - Food setting - Meal.
• Number 1 street food! Tteokbokgi and Gimbap.
• Bulgogi and Japchae, loved by everyone regardless of their nationality.
• Korean traditional food, bibimbap, mixed with fresh vegetables, bibimbap
Chef's Demonstration Cooking Lesson Meal Food Take away
HOW TO GO
• Subway line number 2, Gyeongui, Airport Railroad, Hongik Univ. Station Exit 3 → Walk straight → When you see the roadway turn right and walk straight for about 7~10 Minutes → It is located on the right side of the intersection of Donggyo-ro and Donggyo-ro 5-2.
1. You will be contacted from the CS Team if the reservation is not available on the day of your choice.
2. Please contact the CS Team after the reservation if you are a vegetarian.