Present your Printed or E-mail Voucher
Free Cancellation up to 5 days before the booked date
Instructors who can speak English / Chinese / Japanese
Tteokbokki Making (optional)
HOW TO GO
• Get off at Exit 10 of Myeongdong Station (Subway line 4) and find the Sejong Hotel → Look at the Sejong Hotel and go to the left side → Enter the alley between the mini stop and the Sejong Hotel → Look at the right side when you see the 7-Eleven → Find Seoul Kimchi Academy and come upstairs.
- Google Map → CLICK HERE
2F, 47, Myeongdong 8ga-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
1. Wearing Hanbok experience is free of charge.
2. In case of a large number of English guests, the class will be conducted in English. Other languages will be translated simultaneously by the side. (Same for Chinese / Japanese)
3. Kimchi will be packed in an aluminum package to prevent it from smelling or leaking.
4. If you want to buy Kimchi, please inform the staff on site.
5. If your reservation cannot be made at a desired date and time, our CS Team will contact you via email.