Present your Printed or E-mail Voucher
Free Cancellation up to 3 days before the pickup date
• Take a special life photo at various photo zones on poop!
• Escape yourself through various ways while exploring digestive organs, such as the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, etc.
• Enjoy the world of poop with cute characters “Sarrie” and “Marrie!”
• The participants will resolve each mission in a 12-step stage and obtain an R point.
• Make a bet with your friends for who gets on the mission first!
• Enjoy completing the mission using your brain and body!
- 1. The strangest and most special experience spot in Seoul!
- 2. It brings a basic laugh through the play of “Poop,” a common subject throughout the world!
- 3. Become a poop yourself and experience an exciting “Poo” party!
- 4. Experience-type exhibits only for children? No! It is a playground that everyone of all ages, men, and women can enjoy!
B1, Hana Building, 41, Insadong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul
Open the map
• Exit 3-1 of Jonggak Station (Subway line1): Go 150meters straight ahead (2mins by walking) → Right side of Garam Buddhism / Go 110meters straight ahead (2mins by walking) → SM Duty-Free Store B1/F 'Running Man' (If you go along the stairs where the Running Man bronze statue locates, you will see the ticket booth)
1. Customer who choose SET option must visit Poopooland and Running Man Center in a day
1. The should be 100cm or taller to participate in the experience. For safety reasons, elderly, pregnant women, disabled, and children under 130cm may have limited access to experiences.
2. Children under the age of 13 are required to be accompanied by a guardian. (5 children per adult)
3. Pants are recommended for activities in Poopooland.
4. Re-entry is not allowed in any circumstance.
5. Be sure to read the instructions for the safety.
6. Baby carriage / wheelchairs are difficult to use, and the place does not store personal belongings or valuables.
7. The waiting time may increase on the weekends and public holidays. And depending on situations, the venue may close earlier.
• Thematic Experience Center
1. The should be 110cm or taller to participate in the experience.
2. Children under the age of 13 are required to be accompanied by a guardian.
3. Pants are recommended for activities in Running Man.
4. For safety reasons, elderly, pregnant women, disabled visitors may have limited access to experiences.
5. Re-entry is not allowed.
6. Please keep personal belongings or valuables safe in case of loss or damage.