* Guidelines by branches may be different.
Language English, Chinese
Present your Printed or E-mail Voucher
Free Cancellation up to 3 days before the pickup date
WHY MAJI ANYTIME TICKET?
ㆍMAJI Anytime Tickets offer the ultimate freedom to visit anytime on the day of your choice.
ㆍFully flexible ticket, with no restrictions on when you can visit.
ㆍComplete flexibility over your itinerary, making your visit convenient and worry-free.
Looking for gorgeous, good-looking but also unique hanbok?
Then... Calm Down and Go Hanboknam!
The perfect place where you can find your best hanbok.
So...What are so special about Hanboknam?
1. 1,000 Different Types of Hanbok
In Hanboknam, you can choose between more than 1,000 types of hanbok.
Be careful! Variety of colors and beautiful patterns will make you hesitate on which one to wear!
2. Only Traditional Hanbok? Nope!
Hanboknam offers not only traditional hanboks, but also wedding hanbok, character hanbok and lifestyle hanbok.
Try on different types of hanbok and find out the best hanbok for you.
3. Hair Styling Service for Women & Various Accessories
If you are finished with selecting your hanbok, it's time to get your hair done!
Professional staffs will change your hair style which will perfectly fit with your hanbok.
Accessories are also available in hanboknam. Try different types of traditional accessories to make your hanbok look even better.
4. Indoor Photo Zone & Individual Lockers
Ready to go out? Before you go out, put your belongings in the sufficient sized locker.
Also, you can also take tons of pictures in the indoor photo zone, so better not miss it!
Gat/ Uhwudong Hat : 2,000 KRW
Hair Pin / Chignon Accessory : 3,000 KRW
Gassin / Kkotssin (Traditional Shoes) : 2,000 KRW
Bags: 2,000 KRW
HOW TO USE
1. Select the date and purchase your Anytime Ticket for Hanbok Rental in Hanboknam Bukchon branch.
2. Visit anytime on the day of your choice (within 90 days from date of purchase).
3. Present your printed/e-voucher at the ticket booth and redeem your ticket.
From the 1st of March 2020 to 30 April 2020, it will be operating 9:30 am ~ 6:30 pm.
서울시 종로구 북촌로 5가길 25
25, Bukchon-ro 5ga-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (See Map)
1. Public Transportation
Line 3 Anguk Station Exit 3: 9 min walk
1. 30 minutes are given for hanbok selection. If the time exceeds, the exceeding time will be included in the rental hours.
2. You can try on Hanbok up to two times.
3. If the rental time exceeds, additional charges will be charged as follows.
- Traditional Hanbok: 1,000 KRW per 10 minutes (1 person)
- Themed Hanbok: 2,000 KRW per 10 minutes (1 person)
4. If the hanbok is damaged or polluted, an extra fee will be charged. Please be careful.
5. Hanbok size is available from [44 ~ 99] for women and from [90 ~ 115] for men.
6. Traditional Hanbok are different with themed Hanbok! Please be careful when choosing hanbok!
- Traditional Hanbok: Basic and primary colored design
- Themed Hanbok: A splendid and varied design
7. You must bring your ID card.
8. If you book 1 Day Rental, you must return your Hanbok and accessories before the shop closes.
9. Break time is from 13:00 to 14:00.
10. Sizes for Hanbok are prepared from 12 months old infants.