Duration: 12 hours
Present your Printed or E-mail Voucher
Free cancellation up to 3 days before the pickup date
Gyeongpo Lake & Seongyojang
Gyeongpo Lake is a tourist attraction receiving lots of love from Koreans because it is a huge lake, and is surrounded by beautiful sceneries. It is a MUST to ride a bicycle in Gyeongpo Lake! Come and enjoy the romantic scenery around the lake by riding the bike!
If you have selected the bike option, you will be riding a bike near Gyeongpodae. If you haven't, you will be visiting Seongyojang.
It is the largest and most representative market in Gangneung, and it is famous for its various kinds of snacks.
You must try the sweet and sour chicken as well as Korean-style cheese pancakes in the Central Market!
Solbaram Bridge & Aranabi Zip Wire (optional)
The Solbaram Bridge connects Nanhangjin and Anmok, and is famous as a summer resort since the illumination on the bridge provides a beautiful night view.
The Aranabi zip wire is 600m long, and you can enjoy the view of Anmok ocean and Namhangjin while riding on it.
Yeongjin Beach becomes famous because it is the shooting place of the TV drama "Goblin". Take a picture with your "goblin" at the seashore!
Anmok Beach is famous for its beautiful coffee street, and it is the beach that all tourists going to Gangneung must visit.
Taste a cup of delicious coffee while looking at the ocean in a cafe near Anmok Beach. It is highly recommended to those who need healing and relaxation.
Sodol Adeul Rock Park
Sodol Adeul Rock is related to a legend about an old couple who gave birth to a son after praying for 100 consecutive days, and dreams will come true if couples pray to the rock. Therefore, it is one of the favorite places that newly married couples visit.
In the Sodol Adeul Rock Park, due to the erosion by the wind and waves, rocks and stones are in strange shapes.
BTS Bus Stop
It is the bus stop that has appeared in the MV "You Never Walk Alone".
07:30 Meet at Hongdae Station Exit. No. 8
08:00 Meet at Myeongdong Station Exit. No. 4
11:00 - 12:30 Gyoengpo Lake and Seongyojang (Optional - Bike Tour)
12:50 - 13:50 Central Market + Break & Lunch Time
14:10 - 15:10 Anmok Beach (Optional: Solbaram Bridge/Aranabi Zip Wire)
15:30 - 15:50 Youngjin Beach (TV Drama "Goblin" shooting place)
16:00 - 16:20 BTS Bus Stop
16:30 - 17:00 Sodol Adeul Rock Park
20:00 Arrive at Myeongdong > Hongdae
Round-trip shuttle bus
Bike for 4 persons (Optional)
Zip wire (Optional) Personal expenses
MEETING POINT & TIME
- 7:30 AM - Hongdae Station Exit. No. 8
Google Map → CLICK HERE
- 8:00 AM - Myeongdong Station Exit. No. 4
- Google Map → CLICK HERE
※ Find the staff holding the sign "Winter Friends"
1. PLEASE BE PUNCTUAL (Basically we don't wait for more than 3 minutes. We would not wait for you if you are late and all fares are non-refundable).
2. Please bring along your voucher with you before boarding. Seoul Pass reservation number and personal information will be checked at the meeting point.
3. Itinerary may subject to changes due to unexpected circumstances.
4. Zip wire and bike might be canceled due to weather condition.
5. Itinerary may subject to changes due to a traffic jam.
6. Tour cancellation due to insufficient participants or organizer circumstances will be notified via email by the CS team.
7. There will be no tour during the summer holiday period and Mid-Autumn Festival (7/23 ~ 8/15 ; 9/11~15).
8. Free entrance for infants under 48 months, but no extra seats will be provided.